moles

Post your questions here. Be sure to include where you are from (city & state).
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, select the appropriate category and simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
danser13
antispam: no
city_state: york, pennsylvania

moles

Post by danser13 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:01 am

There are very few, if any, signs of moles in our neighbors yards but we are over run. My husband is always fertilizing and applying various products on our grass. The grass is great but full of mole tracks. Could they be attracted by our very healthy grass and all the fertilizers?

lorijones
Site Admin

Re: moles

Post by lorijones » Mon May 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Moles are insectivores and would be attracted to your lawn because there are grubs and other insects there for them to eat. You may want to apply a repellent like Bonide MoleMax according to the label directions. MoleMax comes in a hose end ready to spray formulation and a granular formulation; both are easy to apply.

HOB
city_state: SEAFORD, VA.

Re: moles

Post by HOB » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:09 am

WHEN DO YOU APPLY MOLE MAX ? I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT THE BOTTLE I BOUGHT, AND CAN'T FIND "WHEN" ON BOTTLE OR THEIR WEB SITE. ARE THERE TWO APPLICATION TIMES OF THE YEAR FOR GRANULES AS OPPOSED TO LIQUID ? THANKS, LORI SPINDLER

Return to “Voles and Moles”