gensing

Post here if you have general questions that don't seem to fit into another category!
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, select the appropriate category and simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
alfarnhamjr
antispam: no

gensing

Post by alfarnhamjr » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:10 am

How can I grow & sell gensing? I own a large, hilly, forested area in central Va. where I would like to try growing it for sale.

lorijones
Site Admin
antispam: no

Re: gensing

Post by lorijones » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:35 pm

I have never tried to grow ginseng so I have no experience in its production or culture. Here is a great article from Virginia Tech that explains about growing and marketing ginseng: http://pubs.ext.vt.edu/354/354-312/354-312.html. I found several other articles that discuss growing ginseng for profit. Good luck!

Return to “General Questions”