What\'s wrong with my aloe tree?

Click here if you have general tree or shrub questions don't fit into one of the categories below.
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.

What\'s wrong with my aloe tree?

Postby kevinmanuel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:57 am

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and came here looking for help with my aloe tree. I'm in Southern California, Ventura County. My tree is about 7ft high and has been planted in the ground for a year and a half. It's been growing well in full sun and using drip irrigation. It has grown in height and started branching. Over the past 6 months I started noticing dark/rust type spots on the leaves. Any help identifying the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2GGSxE4
Motion graphics video agency

Thanks
kevinmanuel

Return to General Questions