Fruits And Vegetables

Post here if you have insects eating up your vegetable crops
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
kevinmanuel
antispam: no
city_state: adger

Fruits And Vegetables

Post by kevinmanuel » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:06 am

Hi,

Have you ever had a problem with them? Even as a kid?
Since I can remember and even now I've had problems with them. They have to be this certain texture that I can't stand. They're so hard to eat for me. I really try. I had a terrible diet as a child and it's only slightly better these days. I've warmed to more foods, but I still have such an issue with vegetables and fruits. They're too chewy or sloppy. I find I need to ask my mum to make vegetables into a nice, thick, edible soup. I'd be a very healthy person if I could have fruits and veggies in soup/smoothie form.
What about you? Do you have issues with food textures?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=204683
Creative digital advertising service

Thank you.

Sarah Moten
antispam: no
city_state: adon

Re: Fruits And Vegetables

Post by Sarah Moten » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:30 am

Fruits and vegetables have some forum among the board index that was at this it was good to have the all aspect. I was able to have some of these to be read at https://www.newsgram.com/topics-british ... story/amp/ this was the site that have some formation along the all aspect that was good to be read along all of these.

Return to “Vegetables”