tiny clovers

Click this forum to ask questions and get answers about the weeds in your lawn. Find advice on when to treat and what to use for many different lawn weeds.
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.
alfarnhamjr
antispam: no

tiny clovers

Post by alfarnhamjr » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:13 pm

I have tiny clovers in my fescue lawn. Are they weeds & do I kill them?

lorijones
Site Admin
antispam: no

Re: tiny clovers

Post by lorijones » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Some would argue that clover is a not weed but most consider it a weed in the lawn. If you want to get rid of it in your lawn (it will eventually spread throughout the lawn), there are several products that are listed for use on clover in turfgrass: Bonide Weed Beater Ultra, Bayer Advanced Lawn Weed & Crabgrass Killer, and Clear Choice are good products that will control clover. Be careful around tree roots and other plants. Always read and follow the label directions.

Return to “Lawn Weeds”